today should be a gud day bt not until d night..things change..I reli donno wat happen between us..how could a couple moody until like tis?when u r emo i try to make myself hapi by not letting ur emotion control my emotion..it wil be worst if  i emo together wit u..tats is y i keep laughing n saying sweet things to u..bt u juz ignore me..tat hurts me..all these things happen is becuz my problem or urs?how come u keep show ur emotion to me??i already try to stand ur emotion..bt i have my own emotion n feeling too..i don wanna argue..i choose to keep quiet and stand ur bad emotion..I noe tat u r not tat love me..If i argue..u might leave me..i don wan tat kind of ending..I LOVE YOU..tats y i choose to let u show ur bad emotion on me n i juz keep quiet..bt do u noe how bad is my feeling? I have to make sure u r hapi bt i have to pretend im happy to make u hapi..bt im sad inside..all d things i did is juz to hope u wil stay wit me..am i leading myself to a wrong path?maybe my mind telling me d right things..im not d one u reli love..im juz a normal person to fill ur emptyness..at least i own u be4...donno which day until i cant stand n we juz split up..bt im not hoping tat day..i hope wat my mind thinking r juz rubbish..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Pages

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

favourite song

Popular Posts