i start my blog wit a sad post...how pity is it...Is very late now n i stil cant off to bed..my mind r full of u..there are so many question marks in my mind..what am i to u?u look me as wat?do u reli love me wit ur heart?or u r trying to use me to forget ur ex??sometimes i reli cant feel ur love..as i said..u r juz like replying my love..u said u wil prove me tat im wrong..bt til now..i cant see is proven..from d way u treat me..even scold me wit bad words..i hope my love 4 u is worth..not by replying my love..is loving me wit ur true heart..if u take me as a replacement..pls let me noe..i fall myself so deep into u wil bring me stack of pain..i love u wit my true n sincere heart..bt did u?i reli get confuse wit our relationship..seeing u flirting wit other guls..calling other gul DEAR..it reli makes me heart ache..maybe u did not look me as ur lover so u do things like tat..all i wanna say is..if u don love me..pls let go me so tat i wont get so hurt..pls do not fool wit my love to u..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Pages

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

favourite song

Popular Posts

pop up

clock

feng ling

snow effect